Tuesday 28 July 2015

A Trip To The Trafford Centre

*disclaimer* This blog post is most likely going to be quite a short one due to the lack of photographs that I took whilst at the Trafford Centre, so apologies in advance. However, I still wanted to share the photos that I did take, so I hope you enjoy.

On a rainy Monday morning, my mum and I decided to take a trip to the Trafford Centre for something to do. My main aim was to try and find some new gym clothes because my current gym kit is extremely dull and boring, so in hopes of motivating me to go to the gym more often, I purchased a more fun looking gym kit (woo!) I did have a little peruse of other shops there like Topshop but I was really disappointed with what they had in so I didn't end up buying anything else.





Marks & Spencers flower arrangements are the prettiest things I've ever seen! 

I've been eying up this matching bralet and knicker set from PINK by Victoria's Secret on their website for absolutely ages now, and as soon as I saw them in the store there was no doubt about me not buying them. I did originally want the 'neon lemon' coloured bralet but unfortunately they were completely out of stock, so I kept it simple and bought the grey and black one. The main reason why I wanted the bralet was for to wear to the gym over a sports bra with a loose fitting vest top, which I also purchased from PINK. 












No comments:

Post a Comment