Tuesday 14 July 2015

Introduction: Hi, hello!

I'm Grace Stonier, I am 18 years of age and currently living in Manchester, England. In the future, I aspire to become apart of the fashion industry as it has always intrigued me. I've been wanting to write a blog for a long time now, and as I've just finished my A-Levels and have all of the summer, now seems like the perfect time to start - plus, I read blogs on a daily basis, so why not give it a shot and set up my own?

My blog will mainly consist of fashion related topics, however it will be widely lifestyle based about anything at all, from what my favourite trends are to trips and places that I have been to.


I really hope you enjoy reading my blog!


Photographer: Lauren Barry




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere grace :)

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete